You must submit a BRC Participation Form for approval if you would like to:
- Reserve a location for your placed camp at Black Rock City
- Receive permission to bring a Mutant Vehicle into Black Rock City for inspection
- Pre-register to bring a disabled person’s vehicle to Black Rock City
- Register an Art Installation for placement on the open playa
- Apply as professional Media
Please review the deadlines below. Learn about the file upload requirements for Art Installations, Mutant Vehicles, and most Placement questionnaires, and review other important information on our BRC Participation Forms FAQ.
To use this system, you must first complete a Burner Profile. If you don’t have one yet, you will be prompted to create one before you fill out your form.
2017 BRC Participation Forms
- Camp Placement Questionnaire: February 22, 2017 – April 27, 2017 at 12:00 noon Pacific Time. This questionnaire is now closed. You can still bring your Theme Camp to Black Rock City when our gates open Sunday, August 27, 2017
- Mutant Vehicle Application: February 22, 2017 – April 18, 2017 at 12:00 noon Pacific Time (This questionnaire is now closed)
- Disabled Persons Vehicle Application: Closed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have accessibility needs.
- Late Art Installation Questionnaire: Pre-registration for art installations is now closed, but you can still bring your artwork to the playa. Please fill out this late/walk-in registration form. Your info won’t be reviewed pre-event, but registering now will save time on playa. This form will be available until August 21.
- BRC Media Application: Media Pre-Registration is now closed. Please contact email@example.com.